Monday 9 July 2012

Starting again

Good Morning Lovely Readers


Well.....



Staring again .... sort of .... I am still 11lbs down but I did lose the plot last week. Mr Thrifty pointed out that I do better on a more limited choice of foods and so we are doing phase 1 (3rd time) but with some additions.....
I am including low-sugar fruits and dairy. I am hoping that this means I will stick it for longer and my plan is - at this moment in time - to carry on beyond 5 days.

How are you doing? Hanging on in there .... or fallen off the wagon?

It would be great if we could help each other through this - thank you Sue for your offers of support!


Love Mrs Thrifty
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Madly jumps up and down waving big pom poms!!

    Yes, I'm here on the sidelines waving you on and cheering manically just as I said I would.

    Well done on making the decision (although in truth you are doing a strict Phase 2 not Phase 1, but that's neither here nor there), the main thing is you're taking control in a positive way and that's brilliant.

    You go girl, and a little tip from me MEASURE YOURSELF. I did this before I started (thank goodness) and I'm extremely pleased with the inch loss although the weight loss seemed small (until I put it into perspective that was).

    Hope you have a good foody week and that your eyes are feeling okay.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete