Monday 28 May 2012

7lbs in 2 days

Diet Diary Day 3

Good Morning Lovely Readers

All good so far. No headaches or suchlike, but I rarely drink coffee and I guess that would be a major withdrawal for a lot of people.

I jumped on the scales this morning (well, I didn't really jump because if I had I would probably have broken them.... I stepped) and discovered that I had lost another 2 lbs, so that is

7lbs in 2 days!

I am thrilled.

I feel empty a lot of the time but then I would because I am a grazer, but the food is good and I feel healthy and somewhat more alert. I feel that the mental fog is lifting and I don't seem to be as forgetful.

Meals Day 3 (phase 1)
Breakfast - unsmoked haddock and tomatoes
Snack - not needed
Lunch - poached egg salad
Snack - not needed
Dinner - salad Nicoise

Have you joined in yet?

Le me know how you are doing?

Love Mrs Thrifty
xxx

4 comments:

  1. You're doing brilliantly well.

    Don't you just hate Anonymous commenters (on your last Blog post) who like to throw in negative comments. If he or she had read the book or at least looked into the diet they would see that this fast weight loss is sometimes to be expected in the first 5 days. And you won't be losing muscle, you will be losing first excess water and then stored fat.

    We are actually eating healthier than usual and eating ALL the vitamins and minerals we need, in the foods we are choosing.

    Again well done.

    Sue xx
    Our New Life in the Country

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you are doing brilliantly.

    I am going to watch you and Sue closely. This is something I might try.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sft - I am genuinely not finding this hard, which is incredible for me - have a go when you feel ready - here to support if I can xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your diet! With the summer so close I have been thinking of getting rid of a couple of kilos...hard to do when you are cooking all the time.
    I am just waiting for the right moment which will be soon. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete