Monday 4 June 2012

12lbs in 9 days!

Good Morning Lovely Readers.... and my apologies for not blogging yesterday

We went out for lunch with the family so that I could see them all before my trip to Canada, and we did go a bit off track....

Meals - Day 4 (phase 2)
Breakfast - natural yoghurt + strawberries, blueberries + raspberries, boiled egg
Lunch - vegetarian breakfast (restaurant meal ..... not strictly diet because we had toast AND butter with protein)
Dinner - falafel sandwich (wholemeal pitta bread, felafel, shredded iceberg lettuce + yoghurt dessing) - if you haven't tried these they are to die for.......

This morning we are off to Hearing Dogs in Bucks to drop Zena for some booster training and then heading for Gatwick tomorrow where Mr Thrifty will drop me to start my journey to Canada. My diet is now on hold until I return, although I am hoping to be careful while I am away.

Weight loss to date: 12 lbs!

Take care and keep going if you are on the diet - see you when I get back in 2 weeks

Love Mrs Thrifty 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Well done on the weight loss, 12lbs in such a short length of time is amazing!

    Have a wonderful time in Canada.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is amazing, you must be so pleased, especially as it's just in time for your Canada trip.....enjoy yourself and don't worry too much about the diet, it will still be here when you get back!

    Did you make or buy the falafel?

    Regards, Sooze xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Sooze they are from Sainsburys - vegetarian foods section - chilled - made by Cauldron. You can also get them from Tescos and Morrisons xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mrs T. I might have a go at making them myself, will google for recipes xx

    ReplyDelete