Friday 1 June 2012

Phase 2

Good Evening Lovely Readers

Day 2 of phase 2 and all going well here at diet-city! I will only post my weight loss once a week from now on as I expect it to slow down now that we are in the 2nd phase of the plan.

Meals  Day 2  (phase 2)
Breakfast: boiled eggs
Lunch: cheese salad salad, natural yoghurt
Dinner: butternut squash curry + brown rice (left-overs)
small portion of 85% dark chocolate and some strawberries
Snacks: if needed - natural yoghurt + raspberries/blueberries
If you want more information on this diet, do go and have a look at Sue's blog - she has written fabulous explanations over there...
http://thehowlowcanyougofooddiary.blogspot.co.uk/

Bye for now

Love Mrs Thrifty
xxx



2 comments:

  1. The curry is delicious isn't it Mrs T....who'd have thought it's a diet version? Glad you can have your chocolate now. I'm looking forward to cheese....going to measure it out and grate it so I don't go overboard and eat too much of it though.

    Well done so far, I'm so glad we're all doing this and supporting each other.

    Regards, Sooze

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the curry is fantastic, I'm trying the Ratatouille recipe next we'll see if that's as good.

    A weekly weigh in is a good idea, obviously we will all slow down now but a steady 2 or 3 pound a week would be really good.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete