Tuesday 26 June 2012

Lose 4lbs in 1 day!

Good Morning Lovely Readers


Just a quick post to let you know that when I jumped stepped on the scales this morning I had lost 4lbs! I am thrilled to bits. 




This means I have another 3lbs to go to get down to my pre-Canada weight. I have to admit that I was very naughty out there, and when I came back too... I am talking butter tarts (yum), cookies, maple syrup and pancakes, cookies, cup cakes, ice cream (oh my, that was good!), cookies, and Tim Hortons at every stop! Did I mention cookies? Oh yes, chocolate too! There, that's my confession and it cost me 5lbs in Canada and 2lbs since arriving home. I need this diet and IT WORKS!! I must admit that I am surprised that I lost 4lbs in just one day, but there you go, what more proof do you need that this diet works.


Today, when the tidying jobs are done, I am going to do some sewing to keep my mind off food. Do remember though that you don't have to be hungry on this diet - in Phase 1 you can snack on veggies, natural yoghurt, and even slices of meat if you are not vegetarian. Today's menu is at the bottom of the page.



Have a great day
Love Mrs Thrifty
xxx

Day 2
Eggs+ tomato
Salad Niçoise: a tin of tuna or a tuna steak on a bed of salad. Hard-boiled eggs, olives and anchovies are optional. Olive oil and black pepper for dressing 
Brown rice (50g dry weight) and veg (not potatoes or mushrooms) stir-fried in olive oil


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Well done. This is a good diet for quick results if you follow it right isn't it.

    I seem to have ground to a stand still weight loss wise at the moment so I'm eating more 'fat' meals. It's the carbs that make me stop losing and make me feel a bit chunky.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete